Vampire Breast Lift in Boca Raton
Enhancing the appearance and self-confidence of women are two of the reasons why they consider breast augmentations and breast lifts.
However, the cost and the possible side effects and complications accompanying these procedures usually throw them off. The good news is that you don’t have to undergo surgery or invasive procedures to achieve fuller breasts.
The advanced science of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) allows us to harness the healing power of your own body to improve the look of your skin and boost your self-confidence. Dr. Gaines and his team at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton have perfected the art of treating sensitive breast tissue with a Vampire Breast Lift to help reduce sagging and sinking.
Benefits of Vampire Breast Lift in Boca Raton
LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton offers the Vampire Breast Lift to enhance breast and cleavage aesthetics. What’s great about it is there’s no need for surgery. The Vampire Breast Lift has the following benefits:
- Improve skin texture and tone – It stimulates collagen production and increases cell turnover. Additionally, this helps to reduce stretch marks and improve the texture and tone of the skin.
- Sagging of the breasts – It can help address skin deterioration and regenerate tissue to enhance the appearance of the breasts.
- Wrinkling of the skin around the cleavage – It minimizes the appearance of wrinkles around the cleavage area by stimulating the growth of new skin cells and collagen. Additionally, dermal fillers can improve the shape and appearance of the cleavage.
- Fixes inverted nipples – You can fix inverted nipples and restore definition using this procedures. It also adds sensation to the nipples and gives the nipples a lifted appearance.
- Reduce the look of stretch marks and scars – By using the Vampire Breast Lift, you can help erase stretch marks that have developed as a result of weight changes in your breast area.
- Non-invasive and non-surgical – You don’t need to undergo surgery to achieve fuller-looking and prettier breasts. Recovery time is short, and the pain is less intense than other surgical procedures.
- Zero to minimal downtime – The procedure doesn’t require surgery, so there’s no downtime! After the treatment procedure, you can get back to your routine right away.
How Does Vampire Breast Lift Work?
Breast tissue surrounds delicate skin that is constantly under strain. This can result in premature stretching and make you look older than you are. Using PRP and vampire breast lifts is another option for those who aren’t ready for invasive surgery.
With the Vampire Breast Lift, you can correct sagging breasts, restore volume, and correct shape without invasive surgery. The secret behind the Vampire Breast Lift is PRP. PRP is harvested from your blood using a specialized, medically safe process. Your physician will draw a small amount of blood and run it through a centrifuge to separate the PRP.
PRP has amazing growth factors that optimize your body’s healing abilities to promote cell regeneration, the creation of collagen, increased blood flow, and increased fatty tissue.
Your physician can also add dermal fillers or fat to the same areas in addition to using your PRP for the Vampire Breast Lift. This procedure enhances the results of the Vampire Breast Lift and can potentially last longer.
Using your blood to improve the appearance of your skin reduces the risk of infection and adverse side effects from harmful chemicals. However, there may be some minor irritation as the PRP is injected into the breast tissue. In most cases, irritation, bruising, and swelling are minimal and clear up within a day or two.
What to Expect After Vampire Breast Lift in Boca Raton
Before the procedure, we will carefully assess your medical history and discuss your concerns and goals to determine if Vampire Breast Lift may suit you. We will discuss your treatment options at LifeGaines Med Spa Boca Raton and choose how many procedures you will need to achieve your desired results. Before administering the procedure, your physician might recommend a mammogram.
A doctor may apply a topical numbing cream so you’ll be more comfortable during the procedure. The injections generally take about 20 minutes. The entire procedure usually lasts less than an hour, depending on how large the breast area is.
As with any medical treatment or procedure, the procedure’s results may vary per person. The entire procedure is quick and almost pain-free. There is minimal downtime after the treatment, which means you can get back to your day faster.
It is safe to repeat the Vampire Breast Lift four to six times a year, with a six-week interval between treatments. You will likely start seeing results within three weeks, with full results visible after six weeks. The results from each procedure have been reported to last 1 to 2 years, especially when repeated several times and in cases where dermal fillers are used along with PRP injections.
Explore Your Options at LifeGaines MedSpa in Boca Raton
If you’re curious about the results the Vampire Breast Lift can help you achieve; maybe we can help you! Our experts at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton are here to discuss more Vampire Breast Lift to help you achieve fuller and aesthetically pleasing breasts and cleavage.
Schedule a consultation with us by contacting LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton at (561) 931-2430 to learn more about Vampires Breast Lift.
- How long does the Vampire Breast Lift last? ‹
You should notice gradual changes in breast tone and texture over the coming months. You should see full results within three months. According to the official VBL website, these results should last two years.
- Is Vampire Breast Lift permanent? ‹
Unfortunately, the results of the vampire breast lift are not permanent. It will fade in a couple of years, so it’s not a permanent solution. The extra influx of collagen-boosting nutrients will diminish with time, meaning you do need to re-up occasionally.
- Does Vampire Breast Lift increase breast size? ‹
Vampire Breast Lift is a minimally invasive alternative to surgical breast lifts. It’s not a breast augmentation procedure; somewhat, Vampire Breast Lift improves the aesthetic appearance of the breasts. This procedure uses your body’s own PRP and growth factors to encourage the growth of new tissues, making your breasts appear larger and fuller.
- What is the recovery time after a Vampire Breast Lift? ‹
After Vampire Breast Lift, you may notice your breasts becoming gradually firmer and smoother over three to four weeks. Final results may not appear for about six weeks. Any changes can last up to two years.