Ozone Therapy in Boca Raton, FL
Ozone therapy has been medically utilized and studied since the mid-nineteenth century, with much research originating in Europe. Since then, many technological and scientific advancements have been made to increase the safety and understanding of ozone therapy.
Ozone therapy is an increasingly popular alternative medical treatment for many conditions, including cancer, chronic viral infections, diabetes, atherosclerosis, degenerative processes, and aging. Ozone therapy may reverse some of these conditions as it acts as an antioxidant that can combat oxidative stress caused by such conditions. Ozone therapy also works on more than 100 diseases and illnesses, making it effective immunotherapy for most immune disorders.
LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton offers a way to boost your immune system. They offer Ozone therapy, a non-invasive, non-pharmacological, low-cost procedure with no side effects. It is based on the antioxidant capacity of ozone.
Benefits of Ozone Therapy in Boca Raton
One of the most discussed alternative treatments within the chronic illness community is ozone therapy. Ozone therapy stimulates the uptake of oxygen, so your body can function properly and help to prevent diseases.
- Supports and modulates the immune system – Ozone therapy can boost the body’s immune system and reduce inflammation to function better. It also has antioxidant properties, promoting healing throughout the body.
- Helps in anti-aging – Ozone therapy has antioxidant properties, as it helps in the upregulation of free radical scavengers to keep you young and vibrant. Antioxidant properties of ozone can be used in correcting chronic oxidative stress, neurodegenerative treatments, and anti-aging strategies.
- Improves cognition – Ozone therapy might help improve age-related cognitive and memory decline by increasing cholinergic communication.
- Improves oxygen delivery – Ozone therapy stimulates oxygen metabolism, improving oxygen delivery. It reduces stress on the lungs for those with breathing disorders.
- Adjuvant to cancer treatment – Oxygen therapy increases the effectiveness of cancer treatments and reduces their side effects. The use of ozone therapy to promote cancer cell death can be an adjuvant to cancer treatments.
- Has antiviral and antimicrobial properties – Ozone therapy has antiviral and antimicrobial properties, which you may use to treat certain viruses and bacteria. It also has potential effects on the gut microbiota.
How Does Ozone Therapy in Boca Raton Work?
Ozone therapy stimulates the uptake of oxygen so the cells in the body can function correctly. Ozone therapy has a wide range of therapeutic uses and an array of action mechanisms.
Ozone has the following actions: antiseptic/disinfectant, bactericide/virucide/fungicide/parasiticide, increases circulation, increases the production of antioxidants, and wound cleansing/healing agent.
Moreover, ultraviolet light adds energy to the red blood cells causing a healing cascade. The combination of ozone and ultraviolet in the blood causes a synergistic effect that is safe and effective in working against over a hundred serious illnesses.
A small amount of blood is drawn from the patient during the therapy session. The blood is mixed with saline. Ozone is added to the blood/saline mixture. The blood/saline mixture is administered intravenously to the patient past the UV light.
Medical ozone is made by passing oxygen through an electrical coil, giving it three atoms, changing O2 (oxygen) into O3 (ozone). The highly reactive and unstable ozone creates a curative effect in the body by oxidizing and destroying any harmful substances. As a result, oxygen provides the body with more energy and balances the immune system.
Each person is different, so the dosage and protocol are not the same for everyone. This treatment is currently offered at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton.
Is Ozone Therapy in Boca Raton Suitable For Me?
There are many therapeutic uses for ozone therapy. In addition to its use for tissue regeneration and anti-oxidant properties, ozone therapy is also used for its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging effects.
Positive results have been reported in published papers in:
- Treating arthritis
- Herpes infections
- Various dental infections
- Canker sores
- Diabetes and associated complications, including ulcers
- Multiple sclerosis
- Post-stroke (Acute cerebral infarction)
- Treating macular degeneration
- Intermittent Claudication
- Viral diseases, such as HIV and SARS
- Adjunct to cancer therapy
What to Expect After Ozone Therapy in Boca Raton
The ozone therapy treatment takes about 45 minutes. It takes five to ten treatments with two weekly sessions to fully achieve maximum results. Ozone therapy typically does not involve any downtime.
Some of our patients report feeling the effects of ozone therapy immediately, while others feel the effects within a few days to a week. There are minimal side effects associated with ozone therapy, so you can leave the clinic right away and go to work.
Odd numbers of atoms make ozone gas unpredictable and unstable. However, the risks related to ozone therapy are very low. At LifeGaines Med Spa, we carefully monitor and administer the correct dosing to ensure safety.
If you have questions on ozone therapy and which treatment is proper, speak to our doctors at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton. That is why certified professionals must administer ozone therapy. We at LifeGaines Med Spa are skilled and certified to administer ozone therapy so that you can feel better!
Fight Diseases with Ozone Therapy in Boca Raton
At LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, we have helped thousands of men and women look and feel their absolute best through ozone therapy. Fight diseases and be a healthier version of yourself with Ozone Therapy. Contact LifeGaines today at (561) 931-2430 to learn more about ozone therapy in Boca Raton.
- What does ozone therapy do? ‹
Ozone therapy refers to administering ozone gas into the bloodstream to stimulate the immune system and help treat a disease or wound. Unlike the two molecules of the oxygen we breathe (O2), ozone is a clear gas of three oxygen molecules (O3). Medical-grade ozone gas is used to address a wide range of health conditions and may reverse chronic oxidative stress.
- How does ozone therapy treat immune disorders? ‹
Ozone therapy is used to diminish or eliminate diseases by enhancing the immune system. This makes ozone therapy a great treatment for various illnesses.
- How often should you do ozone therapy? ‹
Most patients undergo ozone therapy throughout six to ten treatments. Typically, you’ll see an improvement in your condition within the first three or four treatments. Ozone enters your body and lasts for approximately 10 minutes, and promotes glutathione production when it meets with proteins in your blood.
- What conditions can ozone therapy treat? ‹
Ozone therapy improves your immune system, giving it a boost to function on a whole new level. Ozone therapy is great immunotherapy, as it works on more than 100 other diseases and illnesses.
- How many ozone therapy treatment sessions do I need? ‹
In general, the number and frequency of treatments vary depending on the severity of your condition, age, and overall health. Treatments can be as frequent as daily to several times per week, and there is no limit on the number of treatments. Our doctors at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton will discuss this with you and decide the most appropriate number and frequency of treatments.