TriMix Is Available At LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton
TriMix injections, used for erectile dysfunction treatment, are available at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton. This treatment is performed to achieve and maintain an erection suitable for sexual relationships.
Some men do not respond well to oral medications for erectile dysfunction. Some men also experience significant side effects. TriMix injection is another option for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Your physician can adjust dosing to achieve timely and good long-term results, improving sexual health. TriMix injections consist of three different medications: phentolamine mesylate, papaverine hydrochloride (with or without atropine), and prostaglandin E1. TriMix injection improves blood flow through the penis to achieve an erection.
Benefits of TriMix in Boca Raton
- Safe and reliable treatment for erectile dysfunction – The American Urological Society has recognized triMix injection as a safe and viable treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- Effects manifest quickly – Penile injections, unlike most oral medications, can trigger an automatic erection in 5 to 15 minutes. It may take some men a while to see the effects after beginning sexual foreplay. To prevent prolonged erections, we recommend starting with a lower dose and adjusting the dosage after the initial exposure.
- Long-lasting effects – TriMix injections provide longer and fuller erections than most oral alternatives. Erections should last for at least two hours. Men can achieve improved sexual health and performance to last to the climax.
- Easy to administer – There is no easier or more painless way to administer TriMix! Injecting TriMix is a virtually painless experience and well-tolerated with minimal long-term risks. LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton will provide you with simple self-injection instructions to see how easy it can be to do yourself.
- Low-cost – TriMix injections are more affordable than oral medications used for erectile dysfunction. You can save more money compared to taking oral medications!
How Does TriMix in Boca Raton Work?
The tissue that causes you to get an erection (erectile tissue) is a muscle. Going long periods without an erection is unhealthy for erectile tissue and may damage it.
TriMix contains a mixture of phentolamine mesylate, papaverine hydrochloride (with or without atropine), and prostaglandin E1. Each of these drugs produces a vasodilating effect when injected into the penis. Once the correct dosage is calibrated, TriMix delivers an erection for 1 to 2 hours within minutes.
Injection of TriMix is done by inserting a tiny needle into the proper area of the shaft of the penis so that the drug mixture is delivered into the corpus cavernosum. A combination of drugs causes the corpus cavernosum to relax, dilate, and fill with blood, causing an erection.
TriMix is generally an effective, low-cost treatment, especially for those patients who have not had good results or experience moderate to severe side effects from different oral erectile dysfunction medications, such as Viagra®, Levitra®, Cialis®.
What to Expect After TriMix in Boca Raton
Before injecting TriMix, we will conduct a consultation to assess your family and medical history to determine if TriMix injections are suitable.
Our experts in LifeGaines in Boca Raton will suggest the best erectile dysfunction treatment regimen for you to address your specific concerns. We will do the first injection here in our office so that you will know how to perform it on your own at home. This will also help us determine the correct dosage depending on your needs. Results from the procedure may vary per person, as per any medical treatment or procedure.
Depending on your goals, you might need multiple treatment sessions and additional units to see full results. Each injection is allowed a maximum of three times a week, but you must wait 24 hours between doses. You must also alternate between the left and right sides when injecting.
After the treatment, some possible side effects may include penile pain, headache, dizziness, injection site bruising, and prolonged erection. Apply an ice pack if you experience an erection lasting more than 2 hours. Contact your physician immediately if the erection does not go away within the next hour.
Improve Your Sexual Health with TriMix in Boca Raton
Gain more confidence and improved sexual health with TriMix injections. At LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, we specialize in TriMix injections, the safe, effective, and reliable treatment for erectile dysfunction.
LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton is dedicated to balancing the body through various natural therapies rather than simply diagnosing and treating specific diseases. Our premier approach to total body wellness has enabled patients throughout Florida to reach their health and aesthetic goals.
Start your journey to a sexier and more confident version of yourself. Contact LifeGaines today at (561) 931-2430 to learn more about TriMix injections for erectile dysfunction in Boca Raton.
- What do TriMix injections do? ‹
TriMix injections are used to treat specific causes of erectile dysfunction. TriMix injection combines three injections in a single dose: Phentolamine Mesylate, Papaverine Hydrochloride (with or without Atropine), and Prostaglandin E1. It should begin to work within 5 to 20 minutes, and its effects should last about 1 to hours.
- Does TriMix increase size? ‹
In general, no; TriMix is not designed for making your penis larger. TriMix was created to help men with erectile dysfunction obtain and maintain an erection for more extended periods.
- How long do TriMix injections last? ‹
Your penis should swell within five to 15 minutes after injection. It may appear erect. However, many men will not achieve an erection until sexual foreplay is started. Erections achieved from a TriMix injection should last between 1 and 2 hours. Many users do not experience erections longer than this.
- Where do I inject TriMix? ‹
TriMix injections are most effective when administered at the sides of the penis. Avoid injecting at the top or bottom of the penis. Also, avoid injecting directly into any visible veins or arteries on the penis and along the midline.