Vampire Facial Facelift in Boca Raton
Nobody wants to feel like they look tired or worn out when that’s not how they feel on the inside. All you see are lines and wrinkles when you look into a mirror. If you don’t want surgery, there are other options.
That’s where the Vampire Facial and the Vampire Facelift come in. These two different procedures focus on using your blood to reinvigorate the skin, hence the name vampire.
Thanks to various Hollywood celebrities, the use of both Vampire Facial and Vampire Facelift has rapidly grown in popularity over the last few years. That is why many men and women here in Boca Raton have tried and tested Vampire Facial Facelift. What are you waiting for? Head on over to LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton.
Benefits of Vampire Facial Facelift in Boca Raton
Your skin might start to show significant signs of aging as you age. However, many people feel uncomfortable when their skin loses color, collapses, droops, or becomes less smooth. The Vampire Facial Facelift provides even, youthful facial aesthetics by addressing these minor and major signs of aging. Consider the benefits of a Vampire Facial or Vampire Facelift for patients in Boca Raton, FL.
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles – The hyaluronic acid fillers help reduce dynamic lines that form muscle contractions. This reduces fine lines and wrinkles from your face creating a younger-looking appearance.
- Reduces acne scars – It helps stimulate the growth of new skin cells, which increases collagen and elastin production to give you smoother, tighter, and fuller skin.
- Tightens the skin – It stimulates new collagen formation. This will leave you firmer, tighter, and more supple skin.
- Combats volume loss – Increased collagen and elastin production via its procedure. Vampire Facelift also uses hyaluronic acid fillers to restore volume that your face loses naturally with age.
- Safe and almost pain-free – The plasma-rich platelet (PRP) is derived from your blood, so there is no risk of side effects. Patients usually experience redness and mild swelling within 12 to 24 hours of treatment.
How Does Vampire Facial Facelift Work?
The Vampire Facial and Vampire Facelift are treatments for patients interested in the rejuvenating properties of platelet-rich plasma, also known as PRP. Both treatments have proven to be safe and effective in rejuvenating the skin. Let’s see how they differ from each other.
A Vampire Facial is the less invasive treatment of the two. The Vampire Facial is designed to treat fine wrinkles and restore the youthful glow to your skin. There are several steps to this procedure to help your skin prepare for its maximum effects.
- Step 1: Your physician will draw a small amount of your blood. We will centrifuge your blood to isolate growth factors that will help restore your skin’s youthful appearance.
- Step 2: A micro-needling device or Dermapen will be used to create microchannels in the skin. These microchannels act as a signal to stimulate collagen and elastin production by the body.
- Step 3: The growth factors harvested from your blood in Step 1 will trigger your skin to regenerate and produce new skin cells to rejuvenate the skin.
The Vampire Facelift is slightly more invasive and produces even longer-lasting results. In this context, a facelift refers to the lifted appearance your skin will have after the procedure. There are several steps involved, just like with Vampire Facial.
- Step 1: Your physician will use hyaluronic acid fillers to reshape your facial appearance to achieve a natural, younger look. Hyaluronic acid is the main component that gives your skin structure and keeps it plump and hydrated. Fillers are injected into deep lines and wrinkles to restore your youthful appearance.
- Step 2: Just like in the Vampire Facial, your physician will take a small blood sample and run it through a centrifuge to isolate PRP. PRP stimulates new collagen growth and heals your skin by releasing growth factors.
- Step 3: Your physician will inject the growth factors back into your face in the places where the fillers were applied. The skin is tricked into providing newer, younger tissue to an area that it thinks is damaged. This procedure unlocks your skin’s youthful cells.
What to Expect After Vampire Facial Facelift in Boca Raton
With the Vampire Facial and Vampire Facelift procedures, you will get smoother skin with no downtime and long-lasting results. Both approaches are nonsurgical in nature, and both have fast healing times.
After one year, most people say their skin still looks more rested and younger than ever. This is why many men and women from Boca Raton prefer these treatments over surgery.
The natural production of collagen and elastin in your skin will increase with time, so your skin will only get better with time. There may be some redness, swelling, or bruising after the treatment, but these symptoms are usually mild and will resolve within a few days.
In the following 72 hours, your doctor may advise you to avoid sun exposure, wear makeup, and do physical activity. Results from this Facial Facelift may vary per person. Results typically begin to appear about two weeks after the procedure, but it may take 4 to 6 weeks for results to be fully realized.
The outcome will continue to develop over the next several weeks or months. The dermal filler injections will result in an immediate improvement in the shape of the patient’s face. Still, the full effects of the Vampire Facelift will develop over several weeks or months as the PRP growth factors maintain healthy, younger-looking skin.
Rejuvenate Your Skin with a Vampire Facial Facelift at LifeGaines MedSpa in Boca Raton
Although both procedures can produce stunning results, they each have unique characteristics and benefits. Depending on your specific concerns, goals, and other factors, you may find one or the other more appropriate for your needs.
An experienced, knowledgeable, and qualified provider can help you determine if a vampire facial, facelift, or another treatment will help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Learn more about LifeGaines’ Vampire Facial and Vampire Facelift in Boca Raton! Contact us now at (561) 931-2430.
Does the Vampire Facial Facelift work? ‹
If you’re looking for a non-surgical treatment that will help your skin complexion, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and diminish melasma and acne scars, then yes! Vampire Facial Facelift will work on these skin conditions.
Does Vampire Facial Facelift tighten the skin? ‹
Definitely yes! A Vampire Facial Facelift is a skin rejuvenation procedure that uses your blood to fill in wrinkles, tighten skin, and restore a more youthful appearance to the face.
How often should you get Vampire Facial Facelift? ‹
What’s great about Vampire Facial Facelift is that they have long-lasting results. Treatment might be administered with monthly injections for three months consecutively to achieve the best results. Results typically last for 9 to 18 months and can extend longer. Various factors, such as aging, sun exposure, and genetics can affect results.
Is Vampire Facial Facelift better than fillers? ‹
Vampire Facial Facelift and dermal fillers have their pros and cons. Vampire Facial Facelift makes use of PRP or platelet-rich plasma derived from your blood. PRP is much safer compared to dermal fillers, and the results are typically even better than with dermal fillers. PRP can help your skin heal and rejuvenate faster without causing an allergic reaction or sensitivity when used as a cosmetic filler. With Vampire Facelift, you get the best of both worlds as it combines both PRP and dermal fillers to rejuvenate and restore your skin