Facial Rejuvenation in Boca Raton FL
Here at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, we offer OxyGeneo®, a non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatment.
This treatment is performed to exfoliate dead skin cells, oxygenate the tissue, and infuse various nourishing ingredients to reveal clearer, smoother, and healthier skin. Sometimes, exfoliating at home is not enough to purify and clarify the pores.
Dirt and makeup residue gets clogged into our skin, yielding uneven skin tone, dullness, and uneven pigmentation. Addressing these skin problems aids in facial rejuvenation, and we feel better about ourselves, giving us that confidence boost.
The OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation treatment can be tailored to address the skin concerns of every individual. That’s why OxyGeneo is so effective for facial rejuvenation: it is customized for you to ensure you get the clear skin and luminous glow you’ve always desired.
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation in Boca Raton
Nowadays, you can choose from various facial rejuvenation procedures to help you achieve that dewy, bright, and clear skin that you have always wanted. However, not all treatments are the same, and not all treatments will give you the results you want. Using OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation, you can achieve a youthful, glowing complexion.
Give your skin a healthy glow by rejuvenating your complexion. The patented technology in this facial rejuvenation works on your skin to solve all your skincare concerns. The OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation improves skin pigmentation, unifies skin tone, and rejuvenates the skin.
- Plump, hydrate, and brighten skin – This treatment has different nourishing serums designed to plump, hydrate, and brighten the skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Pores appear smaller – It exfoliates and deeply cleanses the skin, leaving you with a smoother and clearer complexion. In addition to shrinking pores, unclogged pores help prevent acne, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- Improve skin texture – After exfoliating and clearing impurities from the skin, this treatment will reveal clear and glowing improved skin tone and texture.
- Reduce hyperpigmentation – It infuses the skin with nutrient-rich active ingredients to brighten the skin, yielding an improved appearance of uneven pigmentation.
- Removes toxins and impurities from the skin – It helps in skin cleansing. It unclogs pores and helps clear toxins and bacteria to reveal a radiant glow.
How Does Facial Rejuvenation Work?
OxyGeneo technology combines patented Capsugen™ with specialized treatment gels. First, a disposable Capsugen, a tablet, is attached to the tip of the vibrating applicator, and a special treatment gel is then applied to the treated area.
Second, the combination of Capsugen and gel creates countless CO2 bubbles on the skin. CO2 then penetrates the skin optimally.
An increase in CO2 on the skin triggers a natural mechanism in the body (the Bohr Effect), which drives oxygen-rich blood to the skin and increases oxygen levels. Capsugen’s texture causes a slight exfoliation of the top layer of skin. Combining skin exfoliation with oxygenation creates ideal conditions for the skin to absorb the nourishing components in the gel.
An OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation treatment gives you beautiful glowing skin in three steps: oxygenation, exfoliation, and nourishing.
- Oxygenation – During OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation, CO2 bubbles are produced that gently burst on the skin. The oxygen is then carried to the skin’s surface to prepare it for absorption. As a result, the body naturally increases oxygen levels.
- Exfoliation – The Capsugen tablet creates a gentle, non-invasive exfoliation. OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead skin cells, open clogged pores, smooth the surface, and renew the skin.
- Nourishment – OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation cleanses the skin while infusing nutrients, vitamins, and active ingredients. This helps nourish the skin and promotes a healthier and smoother complexion.
What to Expect After Facial Rejuvenation Treatment in Boca Raton
First, we will carefully assess your family and medical history to determine if you’re suitable to get OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation. We will also discuss your goals and preferences to present you with realistic expectations after the treatment.
The essential OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation takes about 35-45 minutes. The treatment can be done as a ‘stand-alone’ facial or combined with other treatments, thereby extending the duration of the overall procedure. Following OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation, there is no downtime so that you can get back to your daily routine immediately! The results are almost instant; you can even do it the day of an event!
Discover the skin solution that’s right for you. In LifeGaines, we customize this non-invasive facial rejuvenation to fit your skin goals and needs and help you achieve your dream complexion.
Like any medical procedure or treatment, OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation results may vary per individual. In general, after the treatment, you will see an improvement of skin texture, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, minimized pore size, and brightening of skin tone.
Explore Your Options at Facial Rejuvenation in Boca Raton
Say goodbye to dry and dull skin. We provide OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation treatments at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton to offer you clearer, smoother, and healthier skin. Skin is radiant and even-toned with no clogged pores. To achieve the skin you desire, we will customize an OxyGeneo treatment plan for you.
Are you ready to take the first step towards younger-looking skin? Contact LifeGaines today at (561) 931-2430 to learn more about Facial Rejuvenation in Boca Raton.
Can I do the OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation treatment if I have an event on the same day? ‹
Absolutely! The OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation treatment requires no downtime, and the skin looks and feels wonderful immediately afterward, so it is an excellent “Red Carpet” treatment. If you have an upcoming event, schedule your facial rejuvenation treatment on the same day or a day before, and everyone will be sure to notice how radiant your skin looks during the event.
How often should you get OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation? ‹
We may recommend more frequent treatments at first, perhaps one every other week, depending on your skin condition and concerns. Once your skin is optimized, you can maintain your results with an OxyGeneo treatment every 4-6 weeks.
Is facial rejuvenation with OxyGeneo good for acne? ‹
Everyone can benefit from this treatment! OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation use exfoliation (which is not irritating to acne patients) and a non-vacuum device, so even those with sensitive skin can benefit from them.
How long does facial rejuvenation last? ‹
Results from the facial rejuvenation treatment may vary between people. OxyGeneo facial rejuvenation produces cumulative results, so the more facials you have, the longer the results will last. The results of treatment should last between four and six weeks, and eventually as long as one to three months.