Vampire Facelift in Boca Raton
The Vampire Facelift at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton helps to rejuvenate your skin and provide a lifted and firmer appearance. Your skin will look healthier, younger, and more radiant after a vampire facelift.
As early as we are in our 20s, we start to see signs of aging on our faces. It’s natural to lose our pink, healthy glow and begin to look tired and worn out. This is when you are most likely to benefit from the Vampire Facelift.
Benefits of Vampire Facelift in Boca Raton
Vampire Facelift is here to achieve healthy, rejuvenated, and youthful skin without undergoing surgery. Vampire facelifts harness your body’s regenerative and healing powers to achieve this desired look.
Men and women in Boca Raton prefer Vampire Facelift procedures because you do not have to be admitted to the hospital. You will see results immediately following the procedure. After the procedure, you will continue to enjoy skin regeneration benefits for months, if not years.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles – Vampire Facelift stimulates collagen production and increases cell turnover. In addition, it uses hyaluronic acid fillers to reduce dynamic lines caused by muscle contractions. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles on your face, giving you a more youthful appearance.
- Plumps the skin – Vampire Facelift helps stimulate new collagen formation, providing you natural-looking lift and firmer skin. As collagen continues to be produced by the skin, you may see continued improvement over time. Say goodbye to sagging skin due to aging.
- Restores volume to the face – Dermal fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid and add volume and fullness lost with aging. Besides regaining fullness in the cheeks from volume loss, the vampire facelift defines the cheekbones and jawline for a better chin profile.
- Fades or diminishes acne scars – Vampire Facelift stimulates the growth of new skin cells, which produces more collagen and elastin for softer, tighter, and fuller skin.
- Minimally-invasive Procedure – The only invasive part of this procedure is blood collection for platelet collection. In contrast to facelift surgery, PRP uses your plasma to stimulate collagen production, resulting in younger-looking skin.
- Zero to minimal downtime – Because the vampire facelift does not require surgery, there is no downtime! You can resume your routine immediately after the procedure.
How does Vampire Facelift Work?
The vampire facelift uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) derived from the patient’s blood to fight signs of aging. In addition, hyaluronic acid dermal filler is used to enhance its anti-aging abilities by restoring volume to the face.
To perform a vampire facelift, a platelet-rich fibrin matrix is extracted from a person’s blood. PRP can be mixed with other items to create a natural serum that boosts collagen production blood supply and triggers skin regeneration and fatty tissue regeneration.
The Vampire Facelift is slightly more invasive and produces even longer-lasting results than the regular facelift. Facelift refers to the lifted appearance your skin will have following the procedure.
What happens during Vampire Facelift in Boca Raton
A Vampire Facelift is slightly more invasive and has even longer-lasting results. After undergoing Vampire Facelift, your skin will appear lifted. There are several steps involved.
- Using hyaluronic acid fillers, your physician can reshape your facial appearance and achieve a natural, youthful appearance. Hyaluronic acid is the main component of your skin that gives it structure and keeps it hydrated. The injections restore your youthful appearance by filling deep lines and wrinkles.
- Next, your physician will draw blood from the arm of the patient—centrifuge to separate the platelet-rich plasma from other components. The platelet-rich plasma is a golden yellow serum.
- Calcium chloride and other activators are added to the platelet-rich plasma to create the longer-lasting and thicker platelet-rich fibrin matrix. To stimulate collagen production and tissue regeneration, this mixture is injected into specific areas of the face.
- Platelet-rich plasma and hyaluronic acid dermal fillers in vampire facelifts are injected into the face to promote collagen production.
What to Expect after Vampire Facelift in Boca Raton
A vampire facelift is often performed in a medical office and should be done by a trained, reputable, and experienced professional.
The vampire facelift is a non-invasive procedure, requiring only topical anesthesia to make you feel more comfortable. It is as safe as any non-surgical procedure and has minimal downtime. At LifeGaines Med Spa, you are assured that the procedure is performed by a trained medical professional using sterilized or new needles.
The procedure usually lasts for about an hour or two. It also has little to no downtime. Some patients have reported side effects, such as redness, swelling, itching, or burning. However, these should go away entirely after a few days.
Results from Vampire Facelift may vary per person. Results typically begin to appear about two weeks after the procedure, but it may take 4 to 6 weeks for results to be fully realized. The outcome will continue to develop over the next several weeks or months.
The dermal filler injections will result in an immediate improvement in the shape of the patient’s face. Still, the full effects of the Vampire Facelift will develop over several weeks or months as the PRP growth factors maintain healthy, younger-looking skin.
With Vampire Facelift, you will get smoother skin with no downtime and long-lasting results. After one year, most people say their skin still looks more rested and younger than ever. This is why many men and women from Boca Raton prefer Vampire Facelift over surgery. The natural production of collagen and elastin in your skin will increase with time, so your skin will only get better with time.
Get Younger-Looking skin at Lifegaines Med Spa in Boca Raton
At LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, the Vampire facelift is a non-surgical anti-aging treatment that requires little to no downtime and results in smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
The natural production of collagen and elastin in your skin increases with time, resulting in a more youthful appearance. Learn more about LifeGaines’ Vampire Facelift in Boca Raton! Contact us now at (561) 931-2430.
Does the Vampire Facelift work? ‹
Vampire Facelift addresses many skin concerns, such as hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and fine lines and wrinkles. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is used in the Vampire Facelift to lighten scarring, reduce pigmentation, reduce stretch marks, and even treat wrinkles. The Vampire Facelift is both safe and effective on thousands of patients worldwide.
How long does it take to see results from Vampire Facelift? ‹
After a week or two, you should be able to see results. It is expected that in 1 or 2 months, you will notice that your skin looks and feels rejuvenated, softer, and more supple. These results may last between 1 and 2 years following your treatment.
How long does it take to recover from a Vampire Facelift? ‹
A few days after the facial, most people notice a healthier complexion. During the next 4-6 weeks, your skin will continue to produce collagen and remodel itself. You will notice that your skin will gradually correct any flaws.
Does Vampire Facelift make you look younger? ‹
Recent research has found that by activating stem cells already in the skin using growth factors in the blood (specifically platelets), we can create new, younger-looking skin. You can achieve younger skin thickness and elasticity with the Vampire Facelift.