Laser Skin Rejuvenation in Boca Raton
Laser skin rejuvenation is a great, non-surgical option to improve the texture and appearance of the skin.
At LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, our team of experienced aesthetic professionals offers laser skin rejuvenation using PiQo4 laser equipment to help address different skin concerns, such as acne scars and discolorations, and signs of aging.
Laser skin rejuvenation with PiQo4 is safe and effective in giving you rejuvenated and glowing skin. It targets old and damaged skin cells and speeds up the body’s natural healing process. This will stimulate the growth of new skin cells, revealing clearer, healthier, and younger-looking skin.
PiQo4 laser skin rejuvenation can erase signs of the past, such as unsightly scars and brown spots from sun damage. Get new, clear-looking skin with this revolutionary skin treatment solution.
Benefits of Laser Skin Rejuvenation in Boca Raton
With laser skin rejuvenation, you can achieve healthier and younger-looking skin. The LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton offers laser skin rejuvenation to address aging and sun damage signs. This photoacoustic fractional laser eliminates pigmentation and rejuvenates the skin.
- Minimizes pores – Laser skin rejuvenation helps reduce pores and helps increase collagen and elastin production. These proteins are natural substances that give your skin strength, firmness, and youthful elasticity.
- Even skin tone – With laser skin rejuvenation, you can reverse sun damage that causes hyperpigmentation, thus improving your complexion. Additionally, it increases cell turnover, resulting in diminished acne scarring. Your skin will become even-toned and smoother over time.
- Lighter brown spots – Laser skin rejuvenation also targets age spots, redness, and visible veins on the face. This will give you a younger-looking appearance.
- Treats all skin types – The good news about laser skin rejuvenation is you can use it on different skin types! Even the most sensitive skin can benefit from well-executed laser skin rejuvenation here at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton.
- Long-lasting results – After the first session, you may notice an improvement in skin tone and texture. Additional sessions may be necessary to achieve your desired results. As the effects of the laser continue to manifest in your skin, your skin will become clearer, more radiant, and younger-looking.
How Does Laser Skin Rejuvenation Work?
LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton offers laser skin rejuvenation by Pico Fractional Laser. Using photoacoustic energy and high energy penetrates deep into the skin and destroys multiple types of skin pigmentation.
PiQo4 technology makes use of both Nanosecond and Picosecond pulses. With nanosecond pulses, pigment and ink particles are broken down by delivering short bursts of energy.
The area is rescanned using Picosecond pulses, which dismantle the smaller, shallower particles. With this procedure, laser skin rejuvenation can treat pigmented lesions, age spots, sun spots, acne scars, surgical scars, and facial lines and wrinkles. This new collagen stimulating treatment will give you brighter, more even skin tones. Due to the side effects of darker skin, other lasers exclude certain skin tones.
PiQo4 uses non-thermal energy, suitable for all skin tones, making it different from other laser skin rejuvenation treatments. Pigmentation presents differently in everyone, and no two people have the same pigmentation concerns. That’s why PiQo4, our most advanced laser treatment for pigmentation removal, is backed with four different wavelengths to address a wide range of pigment issues.
PiQo4 also has four different wavelengths allowing it to customize the desired result. Each pigment color absorbs a specific wavelength. This way, the PiQo4 laser can remove different-colored pigmentations on the skin.
What to expect after Laser Skin Rejuvenation in Boca Raton
Our staff at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton will assess your family and medical history to determine if laser skin rejuvenation with PiQo4 is suitable for you. Our laser skin rejuvenation process is safe, effective, and takes only 15 to 30 minutes, allowing our patients to enjoy their rejuvenated appearance quickly. We will also discuss your aesthetic goals and preferences to present you with realistic expectations after the treatment. Results from laser skin rejuvenation may vary per person, as per any medical treatment or procedure.
You can see optimum results after 3 to 5 sessions at 2 to 6-week intervals. You can see improvements for up to six months after treatment. After the skin heals, you should notice a significant improvement. Each treatment is customized for you. Our team at LifeGaines will guide you on how to take care of your skin following treatment.
Erase Scars of the Past with Laser Skin Rejuvenation in Boca Raton
Our goal is to help you be more confident about yourself by erasing dark spots and acne scars! At LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, we provide laser skin rejuvenation that will address your skin concerns and counteract signs of aging.
Begin your journey to clearer, more radiant, and younger-looking skin. Contact LifeGaines today at (561) 931-2430 to learn more about laser skin rejuvenation in Boca Raton.
- Is laser skin rejuvenation effective with hyperpigmentation? ‹
Yes! Laser skin rejuvenation with PiQo4 laser effectively treats hyperpigmentation, such as age-related skin damage, sunspots, and birthmarks. Laser skin rejuvenation can also treat acne scarring and other types of pigmented scars.
- How often can I get laser skin rejuvenation? ‹
The number of sessions will depend on the extent of your skin condition, your skin concerns, and your goals. In general, it may require anywhere from two to six sessions, with one to four weeks apart.
- How long does it take to recover from laser skin rejuvenation? ‹
After laser resurfacing, your skin will be red and swollen. Depending on the depth of the treatment, you may experience scabbing, shedding, or flaking. In most cases, the peeling will go away in five to seven days, depending on the treated problem. When the outer layer of skin heals, you can use oil-free makeup to hide redness or other discolorations.