Incontinence Treatment Is Available At LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton
LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton offers incontinence treatment using the revolutionary PRP therapy. PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, increases your body’s physiological responses.
Women in Boca Raton experiencing “accidents” and “leaks” may enjoy the benefits of incontinence treatment.
Incontinence may occur when you laugh, cough, or sneeze; it can be embarrassing, but there’s a solution! Incontinence is the involuntary leakage of urine. An incontinence problem is caused by weak pelvic floor muscles, which control urine flow. Some women experience incontinence issues after childbirth, while most experience incontinence due to aging. Incontinence need not be an inevitable part of getting older.
In Boca Raton, LifeGaines Med Spa offers revolutionary PRP therapy for incontinence treatments to reduce or eliminate urinary incontinence symptoms. Stop being embarrassed because of your leaky accidents, and feel much more relieved with incontinence treatment with PRP!
Benefits of Incontinence Treatment in Boca Raton
Urinary incontinence is a common and often under-diagnosed condition, which can cause significant physical and emotional distress.
Having urinary incontinence can negatively impact your physical and emotional well-being by making it difficult to engage in activities that require you to use your bladder. It can also result in embarrassment and shame, leading to social isolation.
The incontinence treatment in Boca Raton can help you reverse the symptoms. Some of the benefits include:
- Improvement in urinary incontinence – Urinary incontinence symptoms include leakage of urine from the bladder, either while trying to hold it in or when one coughs, laughs, or sneezes. Incontinence treatment with PRP solves this problem by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.
- Tightening the vaginal tissue – Incontinence treatment uses platelet-rich plasma to rejuvenate vaginal tissues, as PRP helps stimulate natural collagen production. This further helps strengthen the pelvic muscles that control urine flow and can improve your sex life.
- Relief from pain – We can eliminate pain without using drugs or hormones through incontinence treatment via PRP.
- Minimally-invasive procedure – Incontinence treatment in Boca Raton is non-surgical! The only invasive part of this procedure is blood collection for platelet collection.
- Fast & relatively painless – Incontinence treatment with PRP is very quick and usually painless! Your doctor can do it within 20 minutes! There is no recovery time, and the results are almost immediate in some women!
- Zero to minimal downtime – Because the incontinence treatment does not require surgery, there is no downtime! You can resume your routine immediately after the procedure.
How Does Incontinence Treatment in Boca Raton Work?
LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton uses groundbreaking advances in cell research and PRP therapy to treat incontinence by tightening the vaginal tissue and restoring their natural collagen. Blood platelets are harvested from your body for this treatment. During your appointment, your doctor will take a small blood sample. Centrifuges are used to separate your platelets from your blood and harvest them.
PRP is then injected into the numbed area near the clitoris and upper vagina using a special technique. There is no recovery time, and the results are almost immediate in some women.
Clinical studies have shown that PRP contains major growth factors that can interact with your body’s cells to increase blood flow and skin regeneration. You can also feel good about introducing incontinence treatment via PRP into your life because it is an all-natural solution that steers clear of chemicals and doesn’t require any surgery.
What to Expect After Incontinence Treatment in Boca Raton
Before undergoing incontinence treatment, we will conduct a consultation to assess your family and medical history to determine if incontinence treatment via PRP is suitable for you.
A trained medical professional can perform the incontinence treatment procedure in 20 minutes. There is virtually no pain associated with the procedure, and there is little downtime associated with it.
Improvement in urinary incontinence has been estimated to be 80% effective in women! Aside from relief from urinary incontinence, most women who receive the treatment report a noticeable improvement in their sexual arousal and ability to orgasm within a few days.
Your body will continue to feel positive effects for up to a year so that you can move forward with confidence. For some patients, the effects of the treatment may last for one to two years. Eventually, incontinence treatment results may wane, and patients may choose another treatment session.
Since the incontinence treatment uses PRP therapy, there is no risk of infection or allergic reaction. Your body is already familiar with your platelet-rich plasma, and your cells are just waiting to repair and rejuvenate your tissues with the right stimulus.
Resolve Urinary Incontinence Naturally with Incontinence Treatment in Boca Raton
With our incontinence treatment, there is no need to worry about having an accident or having extra clothes! Incontinence treatment via PRP is safe, quick, and effective in treating symptoms of urinary incontinence.
LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton is dedicated to balancing the body through various natural therapies rather than simply diagnosing and treating specific diseases. Our premier approach to total body wellness has enabled patients throughout Florida to reach their health and aesthetic goals.
Start your journey to an accident-free life. Contact LifeGaines today at (561) 931-2430 to learn about incontinence treatment via PRP therapy in Boca Raton.
- Can PRP help incontinence? ‹
PRP therapy has been shown to help solve incontinence problems. Incontinence treatment with PRP involves rebuilding the body’s own natural collagen and tightening the vaginal tissue to help control urine flow.
- What is the Incontinence Treatment in Boca Raton? ‹
Incontinence Treatment via PRP is a unique approach that stimulates stem cells from platelet-rich plasma to grow healthier and more functional tissue in the areas of the sexual response and urinary incontinence in the vaginal area. As the growth factors and stem cells are derived from your own blood, they have not caused any serious side effects so far.
- How long does incontinence treatment last? ‹
Effects from incontinence treatment via PRP may not be permanent. Still, they can last for an average of one year with a maximum of two years as the most extended reported experience. Some people, however, may need to repeat the treatment when its effects wane over time.