O-Shot in Boca Raton
Have you experienced a low desire for sex? Sexual intimacy is an integral part of a relationship. You bond with your partner more intimately; you get to express your love and care for your partner. Usually, when you stop having sex with your partner, things get iffy in the relationship.
Women’s sexual health may be complex, but the treatment does not have to be. LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton offers O-Shot®, one of the safest and most effective solutions to female sexual dysfunction (FSD).
It involves using PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, to increase your body’s physiological responses. Women in Boca Raton experiencing FSD symptoms can benefit from O-Shot’s natural solution to immediately improve sexual quality, comfort, and enjoyment.
Benefits of O-Shot in Boca Raton
Your sexual health is often over as a woman, which you need to control. You should never feel like barriers to a healthy, enjoyable sex life are something you can’t overcome. From a decrease in arousal to difficulty in reaching an orgasm, FSD can seriously impact your life.
The O-Shot in Boca Raton can help you reverse the symptoms. Some of the improvements in your sexual performance include:
- Increased lubrication – Some women experience vaginal dryness. Some women are also getting the O-Shot to help with other health concerns, such as painful intercourse. O-Shot
- Tightening of the vaginal tissue – It uses platelet-rich plasma to rejuvenate vaginal tissues, as PRP helps stimulate natural collagen production. This helps have satisfying intercourse.
- Increased orgasm frequency – It has been shown to increase sexual desire and greater arousal from clitoral stimulation. Women have also reported stronger and more frequent orgasms and an increased ability to have orgasms.
- Increased pleasure, including orgasms – Patients who have tried this have reported increases in sexual pleasure. Their orgasms are better and longer.
- Improvement in urinary incontinence – Some women who have tried this have also reported improvement in urinary incontinence.
- Pain relief – Through this solution, we can eliminate pain without using drugs or hormones.
- Minimally-invasive procedure – The only invasive part of this procedure is blood collection for platelet collection. Compared to surgical vaginal rejuvenation, It is a non-surgical way to increase sexual arousal.
- Zero to minimal downtime – Because it does not require surgery, there is no downtime! You can resume your routine immediately after the procedure.
How does O-Shot Work?
The O-Shot utilizes groundbreaking achievements in cell research and PRP therapy. Platelets are harvested from your body’s blood. During your appointment, your doctor draws a small sample of your blood. Through the use of a centrifuge, your platelets are separated from your blood and harvested. PRP contains eight major growth factors that have been clinically tested to interact with your body’s cells to encourage increased blood flow and skin regeneration.
When your body responds to stimulus the way it should, your sexual desire will naturally improve. You can help heal your relationship with your body while enhancing your sexual health and wellness. You can also feel good about introducing the O-Shot into your life because the O-Shot is an all-natural solution that steers clear of chemicals and doesn’t require any surgery.
Good Candidates for O-Shot in Boca Raton
Problems in the bedroom can damage even the healthiest of relationships. Even worse, it can lead to negative feelings and thoughts about your own body and sex. It’s incredibly frustrating to feel you have no control over your most intimate experiences.
If you’ve experienced any of the following symptoms, the O-Shot might be right for you:
- Low libido
- Inability to achieve arousal
- Inability to achieve orgasm
- Painful intercourse
Aside from these physical symptoms, you are very likely to have experienced mental and emotional changes in how you experience sex and sexual arousal. This is entirely normal and to be expected from those experiencing sexual dysfunction. Fortunately, you don’t have to live with these symptoms. The O-Shot can assist you in overcoming frustration and discomfort in the bedroom.
What to expect after O-Shot in Boca Raton
A trained medical professional can perform the O-Shot procedure in as little as 15 minutes. There is virtually no pain associated with the procedure, and there is little downtime associated with it.
Improvement in sexual function has been estimated in 75 to 95% of women! Most women who receive the treatment report a noticeable improvement in their sexual arousal and ability to orgasm within a few days.
Positive effects from the O-Shot will continue to work in your body for up to a year so that you can move forward with your sex life with confidence. The treatment effects can last anywhere from a year to two years for some patients. The treatment results may wane over time, and patients may opt for another O-shot session.
Since the O-Shot uses PRP therapy, there is no risk of infection or allergic reaction. Your body is already familiar with your platelet-rich plasma, and your cells are just waiting to repair and rejuvenate your tissues with the right stimulus.
Increase your Libido with O-Shot in Boca Raton
Are you ready to regain your sex life? Join thousands of women in Boca Raton who have discovered the benefits of O-Shot to their sex life. Dr. Richard Gaines and his team at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton have successfully treated patients for decades. Our premier approach to total body wellness has enabled patients throughout Florida to reach their health and aesthetic goals.
Contact our offices today at (561) 931-2430 to schedule an appointment to learn more about how you can reclaim your power over sexual dysfunction.
- How long does it take for O-shot to work? ‹
An O-Shot will have a different effect on each individual. For some patients, improvements are immediate. However, for most patients, it generally takes about two weeks for the growth factors to engage fully, and the maximum benefit is usually seen after 3-4 months.
- How long does an O-shot last? ‹
Often, patients notice improvements within three weeks of treatment, but the complete regrowth of tissue does not occur until three months after the injection. The O-Shot® usually lasts between 12 and 18 months.
- How often do you have to get the O-shot? ‹
Generally, O-Shot procedure results can vary depending on the patient, but they typically last between 12 and 18 months. The procedure is usually repeated about every 18 months by most women.
- Does the O-shot help with vaginal dryness? ‹
Vaginal dryness is commonly associated with menopause, but it can affect women at any time throughout their lives. By rejuvenating the vaginal tissue, the O-Shot increases your natural vaginal lubrication, thereby helping you with vaginal dryness.