Medical Weight Loss in Boca Raton
LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton offers a medical weight loss program to help men and women lose weight, keep it off, and enjoy life more. We can help you reach your weight loss goals safely and effectively.
The experience of losing weight and then gaining it back afterward might be familiar to many. Maybe you have tried a few fad diets, weight loss programs, and exercise routines in the past. You might find the entire weight loss process overwhelming.
Fret not; a medically-supervised weight loss program is available in our Boca Raton location. Medical weight loss can provide substantial results if you’ve been struggling with losing weight using traditional methods.
Benefits of Boca Raton’s Medical Weight Loss Program
We believe a multimodal approach to weight loss and weight control is essential. Similarly to healthcare professionals treating illnesses such as hypertension, heart disease, and cancer, our medical weight loss experts will tailor a combination of medicines to meet your specific weight loss goals.
- Medically-monitored – Losing weight through medically-supervised weight loss programs ensures that you exercise correctly and receive the nutrition your body needs to function properly.
- Customized per patient – Medical weight loss programs are tailored to your unique needs and circumstances, unlike other popular weight loss programs. We create a weight loss plan tailored to your health, medical history, and lifestyle based on the information we gather from you during a consultation.
- Provides support and accountability – When dealing with something as significant as weight loss, you can count on our team of experts to provide you with ongoing support, encouragement, and the occasional push to help you stay on track.
- Long-term success – What sets us apart from other weight loss programs is that we provide you with the tools you need for long-term success. Our team of experts will provide you with strategies, medications, nutrition plans, and personalized exercise regimens to safely and effectively lose and maintain the weight.
How Does Medical Weight Loss Work?
We can help you lose weight with our integrated medical weight-loss program, which includes a healthy diet, a fitness routine, and lifestyle changes. People have successfully lost weight and maintained it with the help of our experienced team’s multimodal approach to weight loss. It is essential to understand what your body experiences as you age, as many factors can cause weight gain.
- Semaglutide – is a game-changing, FDA-approved weight loss drug that works! Some adult patients have been reported to have lost 15% of their body weight, or an average of 35 pounds. It works by improving blood sugar control. It helps the pancreas produce more insulin, reduces the amount of sugar produced by the liver, and delays emptying the stomach. Additionally, it suppresses appetite so our patients can adhere to calorie-reduced diets. When combined with a proper diet and regular exercise, can improve your health! Semaglutide can help control high blood sugar in diabetic patients to prevent kidney damage, nerve problems, heart disease, and even increase libido. Maintaining and keeping off weight is easy with semaglutide.
- Hormone Therapy – Hormone deficiencies or excesses can lead to obesity as you age. Evaluating your hormone levels can pinpoint imbalances and help you lose weight.
- Diet and Nutrition Assessment – A comprehensive blood test is the most basic way for medical experts to assess your diet and nutrition, ensuring you do not have deficiencies in your food that could lead to obesity. Supplements and nutraceuticals can combat oxidative stress and DNA damage that contribute to inflammation and weight gain as you age.
- Lifestyle Counseling – Succeed by making lifestyle changes to aid in your weight loss. Weight loss is not just about exercising; it’s also about getting enough sleep and reducing stress. Having trouble sleeping while you age can make it harder to lose weight during the day, as your body cannot repair itself while you sleep. When we are under stress, our bodies tend to hold on to calories and extra fat, making weight loss difficult. Reducing stress can help you lose weight. The ability to exercise decreases as we age, even though we all know it’s essential. Participating in our programs and seeking counseling will motivate you to exercise and reach your weight loss goals faster.
- Assessment of Physiological Factors – We understand that your body ages as we age, including its ability to absorb glucose, metabolic rate, processing of leptin and adiponectin, and cell response to food. Our medical weight loss programs will assess these factors to help you lose weight safely and effectively. We will provide you with medications that encourage fat loss, inhibit fat absorption, reduce fat storage, and decrease appetite levels.
What To Expect After Medical Weight Loss
Before any procedure, our doctors will assess your family and medical history. We will also discuss your goals and desired results to determine if you are a good candidate for medical weight loss. As with any medical treatment or procedure, the results of our medical weight loss program may vary per person.
Lose Weight Safely & Effectively Here in Boca Raton’s Medical Weight Loss Clinic
Join thousands of men and women in Boca Raton who have discovered the benefits of personalized medical weight loss.
We’ll work with you to ensure you continue to receive maximum results by understanding your body and its needs. Our premier approach to total body wellness has enabled patients throughout Florida to reach their weight loss goals.
Contact LifeGaines today at (561) 931-2430 to schedule a consultation with us and learn more about our medical weight loss program in Boca Raton.
What does a medical weight loss program do? ‹
Using a medical weight loss program, patients can lose weight and keep it off long-term by addressing the underlying causes of weight gain and obesity. Our doctors in Boca Raton measure a patient’s weight loss not only by the pounds they lose but also by their metabolism and body composition while in a medically supervised weight loss program.
How long can I see results? ‹
The results of our medical weight loss program may vary depending on the individual. Our individualized weight loss program is guaranteed to help you lose weight and increase your energy levels for your daily activities. We also provide accountability visits to help you reach your weight loss goals.
Is medical weight loss sustainable? ‹
Yes, medical weight loss is sustainable. We provide you with the necessary tools to lose weight while keeping you motivated. Once you reach your goal weight, we can help you maintain it by adjusting your exercise program and diet and weaning yourself off appetite suppressants.
Can you lose 10 lbs in a month? ‹
Medical weight loss program results may vary from patient to patient due to each patient’s medical history, health goals, and needs. With our help, you can lose up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg) in just one month, achieving your weight loss goals quickly and efficiently.
How are medical weight loss programs different? ‹
A medical weight loss program gets to the root of the problem and addresses psychological and physical issues with yourself and food. In these programs, you’ll be able to change your behavior so that you can live a healthy lifestyle for a long time. Your weight loss team is your partner on this journey, changing your lifestyle about what is and isn’t healthy and instilling lasting habits.