Spider Veins Removal in Boca Raton
Spider veins may seem like a problem that only affects other people, but in fact, nearly half of all adults suffer from them. Unfortunately, women are more likely to develop spider veins than men. Spider veins are also another obvious sign of aging, aside from dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and facial volume loss.
You’ve probably thought about getting your spider veins removed. Unfortunately, they won’t go away on their own. Creams or scrubs that claim to diminish the appearance of spider veins aren’t effective. Let the experts at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton help you overcome your spider veins and reclaim a love for your skin.
Benefits of Spider Veins Removal in Boca Raton
Unfortunately, there’s no escaping time and genetics. We’re grateful for spider veins removal service, which is available at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton. Bring your confidence back with spider veins treatments.
- Improved appearance – Say goodbye to unsightly spider veins on your face or body. Through spider vein removal, damaged veins on the legs can be corrected, reduced, or even eliminated. This treatment helps damaged veins collapse to reduce their appearance.
- Alleviate uncomfortable symptoms – In most patients, spider veins cause pain and aching in some areas that can be uncomfortable. With spider veins treatments, you can significantly reduce the pain and sensitivity associated with these veins.
- Safe and minimally invasive – As a non-surgical vein treatment, this is a safe and minimally invasive option to reduce the appearance of spider veins. This treatment is often viewed as safer than other vein treatments because it comes with fewer risks.
- Quicky recovery – This is a quick and painless treatment that does not require the use of sedatives or anesthesia. People in Boca Raton who do not want to undergo surgery or are unable to undergo surgery prefer spider veins treatment. There’s zero downtime to return to your normal daily activities immediately after treatment.
- Boost confidence – You can restore your confidence and freedom with spider veins removal service. Having no spider veins on their faces or legs can make patients feel more confident about their bodies. In addition, patients can wear clothes that reveal their legs without feeling self-conscious.
Why do you have Spider Veins?
It is possible to develop spider veins on just about anyone, but they are most common on the face, nose, and legs. In essence, they are dilated capillaries on the skin that branch out much like a spider’s legs. Depending on where they are, they can also cause discomfort or even become sensitive, in addition to simply being blemishes on the skin.
Although doctors aren’t sure why spider veins develop, the following factors appear to increase your chances:
- Poor blood circulation
- Weight gain
- Prolonged time being on feet
You are more likely to develop more spider veins as you age. By staying active, keeping a healthy weight, and wearing compression clothing, you can help prevent them. However, there are times when there is no way to prevent spider veins from forming. That is why spider veins removal will be one of the best things that happened to you.
How Does Spider Veins Removal Work?
Spider veins removal treatment is performed at our office in Boca Raton, FL. If you are currently struggling with the appearance of your skin due to spider veins, look no further than laser spider vein treatments for their removal.
Spider Veins Removal with lasers can remove or drastically reduce the appearance of spider veins on your face and body. The use of lasers can effectively reduce the appearance of spider veins and can even eliminate them.
Unlike surgery, an outpatient procedure such as spider vein removal doesn’t require excessive downtime. You might need multiple treatments depending on the severity of the veins and your complexion. The procedure can help you regain your self-confidence by removing the need to hide your skin from the world.
Laser treatments to eliminate spider veins involve your laser specialist focusing a laser beam on the area of your skin where the veins are located. Lasers heat the deeper layers of the skin and destroy the veins. Your doctor will administer a local anesthetic to help you feel comfortable during the procedure.
What to expect after Spider Veins Removal in Boca Raton
You may experience some light bruising or discomfort following your treatment, but this will go away within a week. Spider veins require minimal recovery time, and you can immediately resume your routine while your skin heals and the veins slowly disappear.
The veins will disappear in front of your eyes over 4 to 6 weeks. You can come back for more treatment sessions if you’re not happy with your first session.
After only one session, most patients are incredibly pleased with the results of spider veins removal with lasers. If you’re waiting for your veins to fade from their usual dark blue to red and then finally disappear, you should avoid excessive sun exposure as well as creams or cosmetics that may irritate the skin above the vein that was treated.
Be more confident with Spider Veins Removal in Boca Raton
It’s time to stop letting spider veins dictate what clothes you wear and how you apply makeup. At LifeGaines Med Spa Boca Raton, we are happy to assist you in scheduling a life-changing appointment.
Begin your journey to a more confident self. Contact LifeGaines today at (561) 931-2430 to learn about spider veins removal in Boca Raton.
- How do I get rid of spider veins on my legs? ‹
If you suffer from varicose veins or spider veins, you can improve the blood flow in your legs by taking steps at home or work. These fixes, however, are not long-term and do not guarantee success. If you want to remove your spider veins, spider vein removal with a laser is the best method!
- Does spider veins removal last? ‹
If spider vein treatment is administered correctly, the results should be permanent. You may need more than one treatment session to achieve desired results in some cases.
- How long does it take to see results after spider vein removal treatment? ‹
A person who has been treated for small varicose veins or spider veins can usually expect to see definitive results within three to six weeks. For more prominent veins, it may take three to four months.
- Do veins come back after spider veins removal? ‹
Veins that respond to spider veins removal treatment generally don’t come back, as the veins are destroyed via laser. However, new veins may appear.