RF Microneedling in Boca Raton
Do you want to have clear skin? Are you tired of trying different skincare products to solve your skin problems like fine lines and wrinkles? Then maybe RF microneedling is for you!
Radiofrequency microneedling (RF microneedling) is an exceptional alternative to more expensive facial procedures. It’s an upgraded version of one of the most common non-invasive treatments in Boca Raton for minor to significant skin complaints.
At LifeGaines, our team of aesthetic specialists has an in-depth understanding of radiofrequency microneedling, so we can help you keep your skin looking its best. We offer patients a uniquely effective solution to nearly all aesthetic challenges.
Benefits of Radiofrequency Microneedling
Radiofrequency Microneedling is an excellent treatment for skin issues like fine lines, enlarged pores, wrinkles, and dark spots. A microneedling pen pierces the skin and creates heat zones to boost collagen production, revealing youthful and clearer skin. There are so many benefits to this treatment, such as:
- Brightens the skin – Say goodbye to dullness due to old skin cells. Radiofrequency microneedling helps reveal a smoother skin surface and brighter skin tone.
- Reduces acne scars – It helps stimulate the growth of new skin cells with just enough collagen to give you smoother skin with an even tone.
- Reduces the effects of aging – During Radiofrequency microneedling, the growth of new skin cells and collagen stimulation minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a more youthful appearance.
- Removes dark spots – Dark spots or hyperpigmentation of the skin, such as sunspots, can be reversed through Radiofrequency microneedling. This will yield a more even skin tone with a radiant glow.
- Tightens the skin – It creates heat zones similar to lasers. This penetrates deeper skin levels and stimulates new collagen formation. This will leave you a firmer and more supple skin.
- Reduces cellulite – It minimizes the appearance of cellulite in the body. This treatment stimulates the body’s natural rejuvenating abilities by penetrating the deeper skin layers and stimulating collagen production for an even skin surface.
Botox is different from dermal fillers in both results and at its basic level. Though they’re both injected into the skin to correct imperfections and reshape the skin, Botox and fillers work in different ways.
How does Radiofrequency Microneedling work?
The typical microneedling device resembles a pen with dozens of tiny needles at the tip, which is moved across the skin as it pierces the skin with the microneedles. These micro piercings send injury signals to the body without actually causing any damage to the body but boost collagen and elastin production.
Both proteins work together to promote your skin’s youthfulness while fighting mild to moderate skin conditions. With the RF Microneedling technique, you get the benefits of the traditional method, but you also get the added benefit of heat from the device. It creates heat zones on the skin where the device is applied.
In effect, the heat zone created by the radiofrequency mimics the results of a laser. The heat helps the needles penetrate the skin more deeply without being more prolonged or more painful.
Multiple skin concerns can be addressed by Radiofrequency Microneedling, including:
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scarring and other types of shallow scarring
- Tired-looking, dull skin
- Loose or sagging skin
- Discoloration of the skin
- Enlarged pores
- Sagging skin
What happens during Radiofrequency Microneedling
Before any procedure, we will assess your family and medical history and discuss your goals and desired results.
This way, we can determine if it is suitable for you.
Radiofrequency microneedling sessions usually begin with a topical numbing cream applied to the skin to help alleviate any discomfort caused by the device.
Many patients report no pain at all. Depending on the size of the treatment area, a session can last between 15 minutes and an hour.
What to expect after RF Microneedling session
As with any medical treatment or procedure, the results of RF Microneedling may vary per person. You will generally notice softer and brighter skin right after the treatment.
After the procedure, you might experience some redness on the treated area, but it should disappear in a day or two, leaving you with rejuvenated and volumized skin. This is a quick and gentle procedure; patients usually experience minimal to no downtime and have few restrictions following an RF microneedling treatment. Full results from a single treatment are typically noticed in 3 to 4 weeks.
The required treatment sessions all depend on the severity of your skin concerns. The deeper the skin issue, the more sessions will be required. If you and your doctor decide on multiple treatments, your results will only increase. Once your results have been achieved, you can expect the new collagen production in your skin to last for several years.
To maintain your youthful glow and maximize the effects of RF Microneedling, you can try other aesthetic procedures. Our Boca Raton clinic offers different aesthetic treatments:
- PRP Facial – This facial uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP), which speeds up the healing process to rejuvenate old, damaged skin.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – Skin Resurfacing is an effective, long-lasting solution for removing moderate to severe facial scars.
- Skin Tightening – Using lasers and radiofrequency, skin tightening can be used to significantly reduce loose, sagging skin on the face and neck.
- Hollywood Glow – Hollywood Glow® is a skin-boosting treatment that provides a healthy glow for anyone who wants to look younger.
Take the first step towards younger-looking skin
If you’re in the Boca Raton area, great news! LifeGaines Med Spa Boca Raton has been successfully treating patients for decades. With our approach to total body wellness, we have helped patients throughout Florida achieve their health and aesthetic goals.
Begin your journey to clearer skin. Contact LifeGaines today at (561)-931-2430 to learn more about Radiofrequency Microneedling in Boca Raton.
- What does RF microneedling do? ‹
Radiofrequency microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that uses tiny needles and radiofrequency waves to rejuvenate facial skin. The treatment is a form of controlled skin injury. The damage stimulates the growth of healthy new skin, which is beneficial for common skin issues like acne scarring and wrinkles.
- How long does it take for RF Microneedling to work? ‹
Results may vary depending on the individual’s current skin condition. In general, results from one treatment session may appear in 3 to 4 weeks.
- How often should you do RF Microneedling? ‹
An ideal treatment frequency for RF microneedling is once every four to six weeks for most patients. Depending on your age and specific aesthetic concerns, the frequency of your treatment may vary.
- Is RF Microneedling better than traditional Microneedling? ‹
Yes, RF microneedling treatments are more effective at treating acne scars and other complex skin conditions than traditional microneedling. Due to the radiofrequency energy generated, the desired results and benefits can be achieved and maximized. The heat helps the needles penetrate deeper into the skin.