Sunspots Removal in Boca Raton
Whether you’re someone who enjoys a little outdoor recreation or because you don’t wear enough sun protection whenever you go out, you might have developed sun spots.
Sun spots are tiny brown or red marks on the face, neck, arms, and hands that discolor the skin.
They may cause your skin tone to look uneven. If makeup and creams aren’t doing the trick, consider the IPL Laser treatments as a therapeutic solution available in LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton. Sun Spots Removal provides skin discoloration improvements for someone with sunspots.
It is an excellent treatment option as it encourages cell turnover without invasive treatments. Our laser specialist at LifeGaines Med Spa Boca Raton will perform the procedure.
Benefits of Sunspots Removal in Boca Raton
Sun spots removal at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton makes use of IPL or Intense Pulsed Light, laser by focusing filtered light on the skin. The fantastic benefits of IPL laser for sun spots include:
- Evens out skin tone – Evenness of skin is significantly improved after sun spots removal procedure. It also makes sunspots look less noticeable.
- Boost of collagen production – During treatment, intermittent pulses of laser light cause thermal damage, which signals the body to produce more collagen. This results in firmer and plumper skin.
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles – Sun spot removal also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles by boosting collagen production. You get tighter and less crepey skin!
- Minimal downtime – This treatment is a minimally invasive and quick procedure that requires zero downtime. You can even undergo this treatment during your lunch break! Resume your daily activities right after the treatment, but wear sunscreen.
- Quick and painless procedure – It is a quick and relatively painless procedure with no side effects. No need to worry about complications and infections after this treatment.
How Does Sunspots Removal Work?
The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) laser removes sun spots by focusing filtered light onto the skin. Lasers target the skin’s brown pigments and red pigments that cause sun spots and discoloration.
It works by using a laser treatment with high-frequency light to burn damaged skin cells, which are then replaced with new cells several weeks after treatment. Sun spots are brown spots and discolorations in the skin caused by permanently damaged skin cells.
An IPL laser treats the cells with high-intensity light focused on combating specific darker colors. The results may last several weeks and may require additional treatments. Nevertheless, the IPL laser can significantly reduce the rate at which sun spots recur on the skin with continued use.
Is Sunspots Removal in Boca Raton Right For You?
You may be a good candidate for IPL laser sun spot removal if you have mild to moderate sun spots on your skin. The procedure works best for people with lighter skin tones because the laser treats brown and red pigmentation in the skin to distinguish between spots and normal, undamaged skin.
If you have darker skin, you can apply filters to the IPL laser to increase the effectiveness of the treatment. Consider IPL laser treatment for sun spots if the following applies to you:
- You have mild to moderate discoloration of the skin due to sun exposure
- Your skin is light, and you are not tanning
- You can schedule treatments every 3 to 4 weeks initially
- You have “normal” skin that’s not prone to irritation
- The IPL laser can also reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles while removing darker sun spots and discoloration!
What to Expect After Sunspots Removal in Boca Raton
The results of its treatment may vary from person to person, as with other medical procedures and treatments. In the typical case of IPL laser treatment for sun spots removal, you can expect your skin to look a little different afterward.
While your skin repairs itself after the laser burns the discolored cells, you may notice some temporary discoloration.
After an IPL laser treatment, you should also apply a moisturizer with SPF or another form of sun protection. The IPL laser treatment is a significant step toward removing sun spots, but you must also take proactive steps to prevent further sun damage to your skin.
You may need to schedule two or three additional treatments if sun spots persist after one treatment. You and your laser specialist will work together to create an aesthetic treatment plan with sun spots removal using IPL laser, so you get the best results.
Get Rid of Annoying Sunspots at LifeGaines in Boca Raton
Do you want to get rid of your sun spots? Then sun spots removal with IPL laser might be for you. For a consultation and to get started with sun spots removal treatments, contact LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton today and schedule an appointment.
- Can you get rid of sun spots permanently? ‹
Most sunspots (often referred to as “liver spots” despite having nothing to do with your liver) fade away over time. Since the skin has been permanently damaged by the sun, they do not disappear completely on their own. IPL laser treatment can reduce the appearance of sun spots. Multiple treatments can remove them, but make sure to use sun protection to prevent new sun spots from growing.
- Why am I getting sun spots on my face? ‹
- UV light accelerates melanin production, a natural pigment that gives skin its color. As a result, age spots appear when melanin becomes clumped or is produced in high concentrations. Commercial tanning lamps and beds can also cause sun spots. Sun spots removal is beneficial for those who do not like sun spots on their face.
- Is it too late to reverse sun damage? ‹
No matter how many years of sun damage your skin has sustained, it is not too late to reverse the damage. Make sure you apply sunscreen, put on your hat, and visit your dermatologist to discuss a treatment plan to bring your skin back to its younger, healthier state. Contact LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton for sun spots removal if you have existing sun spots.