Thread Lift in Boca Raton
Thread lifts are like Hollywood’s secret to younger-looking, tauter, and tighter skin if you haven’t heard.
It’s meant to lift sagging cheeks and jowls, define the jawline, and reduce lines and wrinkles to erase signs of aging from your face.
Facial threading allows you to revive your face without any surgical procedures. LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton offers the thread lift procedure to help stimulate collagen production and rebuild tissues, helping to smooth out wrinkles. This aesthetic treatment is a safe and effective process that helps to reduce sagging in the face that starts to form as you age.
Benefits of Thread Lift in Boca Raton
The thread lift is a minimally invasive procedure that uses threads made of a biodegradable polymer that your body can safely absorb. In addition to stimulating collagen production for your skin, thread lifting has other benefits as well. Benefits of thread lifting include:
- Skin looks tighter – It helps lift loose tissue inside the skin to make the skin look tighter. It helps boost collagen production to give the sagging skin a tighter look.
- Reduced wrinkles and fine lines – It stimulate collagen production, which helps in smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Instant skin lift – It provides an immediate tightening effect. Another good thing is that results get better over time, as the threads stimulate collagen production. Even when the thread has dissolved, the lifting effect remains.
- Improved skin texture – It stimulate collagen production. This way, you get an elastic, bouncy skin that is smooth and young-looking.
- Short operation – Does not involve incisions. It’s a much easier process compared to the surgical facelift.
- Immediate results – A super quick procedures, and you get immediate results! The results last for years.
- Instant recovery and minimal downtime – There’s not much downtime after a treatment so that you can go about your day after the treatment. However, it’s best to avoid strenuous activity and limit sun exposure.
How Does Thread Lift Work?
During Thread Lift, tiny threads are inserted beneath the skin to “stitch” up specific areas. The threads pass through a needle inserted at a curved angle under the skin to lift the skin. Face threading uses the same threads that are used in surgical procedures.
It has been around for over two decades and has gained popularity in recent years. Licensed professionals place thin, dissolvable threads under your skin, usually around the neck, forehead, or torso.
The thread lifts professional will pull the thread tight around the threaded areas, causing micro-injuries to stimulate collagen production. As a result, your skin will appear more supple and youthful, and its elasticity will also increase.
What Happens During Thread Lift in Boca Raton
The thread lift process takes anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. A thread lift can be performed on any part of your face, including your cheeks, neck, crow’s feet, and eyebrows. In most cases, patients receive one treatment, but their doctor may recommend another one after several months.
Facial threading can treat the following:
- Loose skin
- Sagging eyebrows
- Facial skin laxity
- Nasolabial folds
What to Expect After Thread Lift in Boca Raton
The recovery time for thread lifts is much more reduced than facelifts, and you can continue doing just about anything after your procedure. With facial threading, the results are seen
immediately after the procedure, which you can’t receive from surgical procedures. After the lift, threads take a few weeks to settle into place and integrate properly with the skin.
Thread lifts have a low risk of scarring or swelling after the procedure. Our professionals recommend you avoid using your moisturizer or rubbing or sleeping on the sutures for a week after the procedure. It’s also recommended to limit sun exposure and avoid high-intensity workouts for a week to allow the sutures to heal.
Because thread lifts are not as dramatic as facelifts, the results last for about 1-3 years. Some patients return every couple of years to receive the procedure again to keep their skin looking tighter.
Get Tighter and Younger-Looking Skin When You Get a Thread Lift in Boca Raton
Are you thinking of trying out getting a thread lift? Take the first step by contacting LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton at (561) 931-2430. We are ready to assist you in getting the lift that will make a lasting change to your confidence and glow!
- How long does a thread lift last? ‹
Even though no lifting technique can guarantee permanent results, facelift surgery usually produces longer-lasting results than thread lifting. Facelift results can last up to a decade, whereas thread lifts usually last between one and three years.
- Is a thread lift painful? ‹
While minimal discomfort has been reported during a thread lift, most patients who undergo the procedure with us in Boca Raton report mild symptoms. The needle used in a thread lift procedure is specially designed to minimize pain. Our thread lift specialists perform the procedure quickly and professionally to prevent discomfort. OTC pain relievers can treat most pain following the procedure.
- How many times can you have a thread lift? ‹
You’ll notice some lifting and tightening almost immediately, and since this treatment stimulates collagen production, your skin will keep improving as time goes on. The best way to maintain your results is to get a follow-up every 12 months.
- What should you not do after a thread lift? ‹
After a thread lift, there are several things you must avoid to ensure the best results. Among these are sleeping on your stomach or side, wearing makeup, drinking alcohol, making extreme facial expressions, and receiving facials.