Dyspareunia Is Available At LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton
Sex can have positive effects on the body and the mind. Female sexual dysfunction, such as incontinence, inability to orgasm, dyspareunia, decrease in libido, and vaginal dryness, is common in women after childbirth or during menopause.
Dyspareunia is defined as pain during or following sexual activity. Symptoms of dyspareunia can include vaginal, clitoris, or labia pain.
Common causes of dyspareunia include vaginal dryness, side effects of drugs, endometriosis, and urinary tract infections. Dyspareunia can be devastating for women and may impact their relationships. It contradicts our expectations that sex is pleasurable.
LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton offers treatment for dyspareunia using lubricating creams and the revolutionary PRP therapy. PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, increases your body’s physiological responses and will make sex a more comfortable and pleasurable experience.
Benefits of Dyspareunia in Boca Raton
Dyspareunia is the medical term for painful sex or, more specifically, continuous or recurring genital pain occurring before, during, or after intimacy. Dyspareunia can happen to men, but it’s more common in women, especially after menopause. Having dyspareunia can make it hard to feel good about sexual stimulation.
Here are some benefits of dyspareunia treatment in Boca Raton:
- Increased lubrication – Dyspareunia may be caused by vaginal dryness. Dyspareunia treatment with PRP therapy causes increased lubrication, which can provide relief from painful intercourse.
- Relief from pain – We can eliminate pain without using drugs or hormones through dyspareunia treatment via PRP.
- Tightens the vaginal tissue – Dyspareunia treatment uses platelet-rich plasma to rejuvenate vaginal tissues, as PRP helps stimulate natural collagen production. This further helps strengthen the pelvic muscles, increasing pleasure and improving your sex life.
- Minimally invasive – Dyspareunia treatment is non-surgical and minimally invasive. The only invasive part of this procedure is blood collection for platelet collection. Dyspareunia treatment is low-risk and minimizes downtime.
- Safe procedure – Penis enlargement has no known significant risk, especially in men with complicated health conditions. Our team in LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton will also assess your family and medical history to ensure that this procedure is suitable for you.
- Fast & relatively painless – Dyspareunia treatment with PRP is very quick and usually painless! Your doctor can do it within 20 minutes! There is no recovery period, and some women can immediately see results!
How Does Dyspareunia in Boca Raton Work?
LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton uses lubricating creams and PRP therapy to treat dyspareunia by increasing lubrication, tightening the vaginal tissue, and restoring its natural collagen. Blood platelets are harvested from your body for this treatment.
During your appointment, your doctor will take a small blood sample. Centrifuges are used to separate your platelets from your blood and harvest them.
PRP is then injected into the numbed area near the clitoris and upper vagina using a special technique. There is no recovery time, and the results are almost immediate in some women.
Clinical studies have shown that PRP contains major growth factors that can interact with your body’s cells to increase blood flow and skin regeneration. You can also feel good about introducing incontinence treatment via PRP into your life because it is an all-natural solution that steers clear of chemicals and doesn’t require any surgery.
Common Symptoms of Dyspareunia
Dyspareunia may vary from one individual to another. Below are the most common symptoms of dyspareunia:
- Pain only at sexual entry (penetration)
- Deep pain during thrusting
- Burning pain or aching pain
- Throbbing pain, lasting hours after intercourse
- Pain in the vagina, urethra, or bladder
- Stabbing pain, similar to menstrual cramps
What to Expect After Dyspareunia in Boca Raton
Before undergoing incontinence treatment, we will conduct a consultation to assess your family and medical history to determine if incontinence treatment via PRP is suitable for you.
Dyspareunia Treatment using PRP therapy can decrease or resolve pain during sex. This can help women be more comfortable and more in charge during intercourse. Improvement in sexual function has been estimated in 75 to 95% of women!
The procedure for sexual rejuvenation is painless, has no side effects, and can often be felt immediately. PRP therapy for sexual wellness has significantly improved women’s dyspareunia, sex drive, arousal, sensitivity, and orgasmic ability.
Positive effects from dyspareunia treatment via PRP will continue to work in your body for up to a year to move forward with your sex life confidently. The treatment effects can last anywhere from a year to two years for some patients.
The PRP therapy used in dyspareunia does not pose an infection or allergic reaction risk. Your platelet-rich plasma is already familiar to your body, and your cells are waiting for the right stimulus to repair and rejuvenate your tissues.
Heal Painful Sex with Dyspareunia Treatment in Boca Raton
Sexual pleasure and satisfaction are crucial to our relationships. Dyspareunia, or painful intercourse, can profoundly affect a woman’s psychosocial state and relationships. Here in LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, we offer treatment for dyspareunia so you can enjoy pleasurable sex.
LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton is dedicated to balancing the body through various natural therapies rather than simply diagnosing and treating specific diseases. Our premier approach to total body wellness has enabled patients throughout Florida to reach their health and aesthetic goals.
Get relief from dyspareunia or painful sex. Contact LifeGaines today at (561) 931-2430 to learn more about dyspareunia treatment in Boca Raton.
How common is painful sex or dyspareunia? ‹
Dyspareunia or pain during intercourse is very common, occurring in nearly 3 out of 4 women. The pain is only a temporary problem; it is a long-term problem for others. Dyspareunia treatment via PRP can help provide relief from painful intercourse.
How do you deal with dyspareunia? ‹
There are home remedies available to reduce dyspareunia symptoms. You can try water-soluble lubricants, over-the-counter pain relievers before sex, and taking a warm bath before sex. In LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, we provide relief from dyspareunia via plasma-rich platelet (PRP) therapy.
What causes dyspareunia? ‹
A variety of factors can cause dyspareunia. An ovarian cyst or endometriosis could cause pain during sex. Vaginal dryness can also cause dyspareunia. A lack of arousal or lack of desire may result in vaginal dryness due to problems with sexual response.