Vampire Facial in Boca Raton
Perhaps you have heard of the Vampire Facial. This procedure has recently gained popularity because many Hollywood celebrities swear by it. The name “Vampire facial” is derived from the patient’s blood to restore a youthful look to your skin. Platelet-rich plasma derived from the patient’s blood helps provide growth factors that will help improve the appearance of your skin. As science advances, facials are becoming more effective and safer than ever before.
We offer Vampire Facial at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, which involves microneedling on the face before applying platelet-rich plasma into the skin for rejuvenation.
Benefits of Vampire Facial in Boca Raton
With the development of high-tech treatments and procedures, we now have a variety of facial rejuvenation procedures that have little to no downtime but provide us with excellent anti-aging results.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is retrieved from your blood during the Vampire Facial. PRP stimulates collagen and elastin production in your skin, leading to a tighter, firmer, and smoother appearance. Consider the following benefits of a Vampire Facial for patients here in Boca Raton, FL.
- Increase collagen production – The Vampire Facial causes trauma to your skin cells, stimulating collagen production in the face. Immediately after microneedling penetrates the skin, existing collagen begins to heal it. This process causes your body to produce more collagen, which is stronger and healthier.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles – Old skin cells are recycled with the vampire facial to generate new skin cells and produce collagen and elastin. The damage induced by microneedling increases cell turnover. Skin becomes tighter, wrinkles and fine lines are reduced, and the skin appears bright, soft, and luminous.
- Reduce acne scars – The Vampire Facial stimulates the growth of new skin cells. Moreover, it facilitates the healing of acne scars, sun damage, and stretch marks. By growing new skin cells, collagen and elastin are produced, giving you tighter, smoother, and fuller skin.
- Tighter, firmer skin – Collagen production is essential to achieve healthy skin. Your face loses elasticity as you age, so parts of it look gaunt. Vampire Facial helps increase collagen production, which helps to make your skin tighter and plumper.
- Long-lasting results – In comparison to other injectable cosmetic treatments for skin, the results you see from Vampire Facial will last for a long time. After receiving treatment, some patients continue to experience benefits for one to two years.
- Quick and minimally invasive procedure – The Vampire Facial is minimally invasive. A great thing about this treatment is that it’s a quick one. Following the treatment, there is not much downtime and recovery time so that you can get back to your daily routine right away.
How does the Vampire Facial work?
A vampire facial uses a person’s blood to boost healing and create youthful-looking skin—the platelets found in the blood help in the clotting process. Platelet-rich plasma is known for its healing properties. The process protects the body from blood loss after a wound or injury.
Plasma is replenished roughly every three days, so you should eat a healthy diet in the days before your appointment.
- A small amount of blood is taken from an arm vein spun at the highest speed in a centrifuge to separate the platelet-rich plasma from other blood components.
- Microneedling is then performed on the face to make unnoticeable punctures on the skin. Puncturing triggers the production of collagen and elastin in the body.
- The concentrated platelet-rich plasma is injected into the treatment sites. A light golden liquid serum is formed after the platelet-rich plasma is extracted. It contains growth factors that will help restore your skin’s youthful appearance.
Is Vampire Facial suitable for me?
Regardless of the skin concerns you are dealing with, ask a medical professional if a vampire facial can help you attain your aesthetic goals. If you have the following skin concerns, then Vampire Facial might be suitable for you:
- Premature wrinkles
- Sun damage or photoaging
- Acne scars
- Hyperpigmentation or dark spots
- Fine lines around the eyes, mouth, and forehead
You should avoid PRP treatments if you have a history of blood diseases, such as clotting or bleeding disorders.
What to expect after Vampire Facial in Boca Raton
The vampire facial is a non-surgical aesthetic solution to aging that requires no downtime and boasts smoother-looking skin and long-lasting results. It is non-surgical and has a fast healing time.
Your skin will experience an increase in the natural production of collagen and elastin over time, meaning that your skin will only get better with time. Even after one year, most people say their skin looks more rested and younger than ever. This is why many men and women from Boca Raton prefer Vampire Facial over surgery.
There may be some redness, swelling, or bruising after the treatment, but these symptoms are usually mild and will resolve within a few days. In the following 72 hours, your doctor may advise you to avoid sun exposure, wear makeup, and do physical activity.
Results from Vampire Facial may vary per person. Results typically begin to appear about two weeks after the procedure, but it may take 4 to 6 weeks for results to be fully realized. The outcome will continue to develop over the next several weeks or months.
At LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, we provide you the Vampire Facial for firmer, rejuvenated, more radiant, and healthy skin. We are here to help you achieve the dewy and tight look you have always desired.
Explore your options at LifeGaines MedSpa in Boca Raton
Here at LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, we also offer different PRP treatments to address different skin concerns:
- Vampire Facelift – Vampire facelifts involve the use of platelet-rich plasma extracted from a person’s blood along with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to reduce signs of aging. The vampire facelift uses injections to insert platelet-rich plasma and hyaluronic acid dermal fillers into the face, which are great for promoting collagen production and giving you a fuller and young-looking appearance.
- Vampire Breast Lift – The Vampire Breast Lift is a non-invasive, non-surgical solution to sagging breasts to correct shape and add volume. It also improves the skin texture of the cleavage area and fixes inverted nipples. It is a non-surgical alternative to get those fuller breasts and prettier cleavage areas to boost your self-confidence.
If you want natural-looking results and reduced fine lines and wrinkles, then maybe we can help you! At LifeGaines Med Spa in Boca Raton, we provide Vampire Facial to give you younger-looking skin, making you feel more confident, attractive, and happier.
Schedule a consultation with us to know more about Vampire Facial in Boca Raton! Contact us now at (561) 931-2430.
- Is the Vampire Facial painful? ‹
A vampire facial is a painless and non-invasive facial treatment. The punctures made to your face are minimal, leaving your face slightly red for a few days following your treatment. You can return to your routine the same day.
- Is Vampire Facial good for the skin? ‹
It is believed that the platelets and growth factors induce a healing response that rejuvenates the skin over time. The various benefits of this procedure include the following: Skin appearance is better with smoothening of wrinkles and fine lines. It is a natural procedure and does not use any artificial chemicals.
- Can I try a Vampire Facial in Boca Raton if I have sensitive skin? ‹
A vampire facial can benefit any skin type, as platelet-rich plasma is pulled from your blood and then infused into the face to promote healing and skin rejuvenation. If you have any specific concerns regarding a vampire facial, please contact our office. Our specialists are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- What is the downtime for Vampire Facial? ‹
You’re advised to keep the PRP on your face for at least 12-24 hours so that it’ll continue to heal your skin. The longer you leave the PRP on your face, the better the results will be. In most cases, you’ll be able to return to your routine the next day.