6 Reasons to Get Laser Hair Removal This Summer in Boca Raton, FL
Be summer ready and flaunt your hairless body with laser hair removal in Boca Raton.
During summer, when everyone shows as much skin as possible, unwanted body hair is the last thing anyone wants to deal with.
Switch to laser hair removal now; it’s one of the best beauty investments you can make!
What is Laser Hair Removal?
The word “laser” might be intimidating, but fret not! Laser hair removal treatment is the fastest way to banish unwanted hair permanently, giving you that confidence boost you need this summer.
We use controlled blasts of highly concentrated light in a laser hair removal treatment to target the surrounding hair follicles. The pigment in your hair follicles absorbs the light from the lasers, which destroys the hair within the follicle.
As a result of repeated laser treatments, your hair will not grow back and your skin will be soft and smooth. If you’re sick of the nicks from shaving or burning pain from waxing, then laser this treatment in Boca Raton might be for you.
Time to do more of what you love by permanently banishing unwanted hair with our Laser Hair Removal Service in Boca Raton.
How is Laser Hair Removal Service Different?
The traditional hair removal methods, such as shaving, plucking, and waxing, can quickly and effectively eliminate unwanted hair. However, these methods can also cause cuts, nicks, stubble, and ingrown hair, which can be painful. Compared to a traditional hair removal procedure, laser hair removal service is quick, painless, and lasts longer.
Laser hair removal treatment destroys the hair follicle using laser light pulses. On the other hand, shaving removes the tip of a hair follicle, while waxing removes the root of the hair follicle, and those hairs will grow back in both cases. Laser light, on the other hand, kills the hair follicle so that hair cannot grow back.
How Does Laser Hair Removal Treatment Work?
Laser hair removal treatment targets the dark pigment in your hair follicles, which causes them to shrink and eventually disappear.
The laser beam penetrates the skin and targets these follicles, so it can safely remove unwanted hairs from any part of your body.
The process usually takes about 15 to 60 minutes, depending on the treatment area, but you will need to return for touch-ups every 6 to 8 weeks, depending on how quickly your body grows new hairs.
Why You Should Try Laser Hair Removal Service This Summer
With LifeGaines Med Spa’s laser hair removal services in Boca Raton, you can achieve hair-free bliss faster and easier than ever.
- Remove unwanted hair – There will be less hair growing back after each laser hair removal session. Hair growth will become thinner and lesser with time. Some patients report not seeing any hair for several months after 3 to 6 sessions.
- Eliminate ingrown hair – Waxing and shaving usually go hand-in-hand with ingrown hairs. With laser hair removal treatment, ingrown hairs are a thing of the past!
- Safe and effective hair removal method – Here in our Boca Raton location, we only use FDA-approved laser machines that are safe for all skin types. This treatment is a permanent solution to unwanted hair on any body part.
- Leaves you with smooth, soft skin – As a result of waxing, most patients develop chicken skin-like texture, while those who shave develop hyperpigmentation. This treatment can also alleviate problems like folliculitis, discoloration, and pigmentation issues.
- You’ll save more time enjoying things you love – Shaving and plucking are time-consuming, even if you do them at home. Waxing salons are plentiful in Boca Raton, but regular wax appointments are painful. Are these hassles worth it if unwanted hair grows back in a few weeks? The hair removal sessions are quick and can save you precious time in the long run.
- You’ll save money in the long run – Laser hair removal treatments are more cost-effective compared to waxing and shaving. This treatment may cost more upfront than shaving or waxing, but you can save money when treatments are no longer needed. Just think how much money you’ll save from not buying razors, shaving cream, and monthly waxing appointments!
What to Do (and NOT to Do) After Laser Hair Removal Treatments.
- Limit sun exposure a few days before and after your laser hair removal treatment, as sun exposure can make your skin more sensitive. Don’t forget to slather sunscreen with a minimum of SPF30 on exposed areas during the entire treatment course to protect your skin.
- Apply anti-inflammatory cream to redness, swelling, and itching as needed.
- You should wait 6 hours before taking a hot shower or soaking the treated area with warm water.
- The treated area should not be exposed to deodorants, lotions, or other products that contain active ingredients.
- Avoid friction and physical activities (e.g., workouts, hiking, etc.) that cause excessive sweating in the treated area for a few days after treatment.
- Repeat treatment every 6 to 8 weeks to stay hair-free! You will notice that less hair grows back after each session.
- In a circular motion, use a soft cloth or exfoliating gloves with mild liquid soap to gently exfoliate the area. Do this 2 to 3 times a week.
Be Hair-Free and Worry-Free Under the Sun with Laser Hair Removal
LifeGaines Med Spa Boca Raton mission is to deliver quick, safe, and effective laser hair removal treatments without downtime. We allow our lasers to work their magic to enhance your summer adventures in the best possible way. Contact LifeGaines today at (561) 931-2430 to learn more about laser hair removal in Boca Raton.